Friday, July 21, 2017

YNS July Feature Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme Is....
Create Your Own Background Paper

What a fun theme!  It's always fun to create your own backgrounds with stamps!!  As well as inks!!

So I decided to grab the fun Butterfly Ink Splatter stamp! I stamped it a few times on a piece of smooth white cardstock with VersaMark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder!  I then used some of my distress inks, to add some fun color!!
I stamped the 'Thanks' from the Whatnot Sentiments Set Ten stamp set with Black Olive Ink!  

I finished off the card by adding a double layer butterfly, which I die cut from the Flower Garden Die Set!  And added a fun swirly trail of rhinestones behind it!!

I really like how it turned out, so much fun!!

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Stunning background Kendra.

Helen said...

Kendra, of all the card backgrounds shown on the YNS blog,I like this the best! Can't go wrong with butterflies, right? The colors are so bright and cheerful. Thanks for sharing this.

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the background - those are my favorite colors for blending together! The butterflies are so pretty! AWESOME as Usual!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations