Friday, July 7, 2017

YNS July Preview Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's that time of the month at Your Next Stamp!!

It's Preview Day today!
Tomorrow is Release Day!!!!

This month Karen, owner of YNS, is doing a re-release!!

We are spot lighting some older sets!!  How exciting!!

---------------------

I am showcasing the adorable Spring Daisy stamp set!!  When my daughter seen this set she said we just had to have it! LOL.  She knows I'm obsessed with flowers!!

I love the cute image!  There are five different sentiments in the set as well!  I decided to use the 'Make Today an Awesome Day!"  I just love this sentiment!  Perfect for just because cards!!
I am over the mood excited about the new Summer Plaid paper pad being released this month!!  Every single piece in the pad is awesome!!  I'll be needing more for sure!!

I used some new Gumdrops to put around the die cut Stitched Ovals die cuts!


So fun!  I really like how this design turned out!!


---------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Super cute Kendra. I love how you used the papers.

Koren Wiskman said...

The placement of your gumdrops is perfect. I love how you layered this card. Great job.

Nicole Douthit said...

Such a sweet happy card...LOVE IT :)

Helen said...

This card is so happy! It makes me happy just looking at it.. . .and I like the plaids.