Thursday, June 22, 2017

YNS Challenge #67

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I created this super cute shaker card with the sketch and colors in mind:
I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!!  Such a fun card to give to a kid!!

I used the super cute new Bugs and Kisses stamp set for both the image and sentiment!
Shake! Shake!

I am so in love with shaker cards!!

I love creating my own mixes!!


-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Love how you used the sketch to make a shaker Kendra.

Scrapper69 said...

Awwww... that is simply adorable! Super sweet shaker!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations