Wednesday, June 21, 2017

YNS June Feature Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme Is....
 2 or More YNS Stamp Sets

Not a problem!!  So many of the YNS stamp sets go together so well!  It's easy to combine them together!!!

I used some of my distress inks to create a fun background and then used the Butterfly Ink Splatter to add butterflies all over my background using both Lovely Lilac Ink and Purple Passion Ink!
I stamped the 'Make Today' from the Whatnot Sentiments Set Nine stamp set on my background.  And stamped the 'Fabulous' from the Whatnot Sentiments Set Ten stamp set in white ink on a piece of pink cardstock!  I then used the coordinating Whatnot Sentiments Set Ten Die Set to die cut the sentiment out! (LOVE that you can do this!!)

Such a fun Just Because card!!


Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

oh I just love your butterfly background Kendra.

Helen said...

Love the butterfly background in the lovely pastel colors. It's the perfect choice for your sentiment. TFS, Kendra.

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE that background! Beautiful Design Kendra! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations