Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Elegant Christmas


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have an elegant Christmas card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I used the Elegant Merry Christmas (10339) die set for my sentiment:
And I used the lovely Festive Poinsettia (10341) die for my main focal point!

I just LOVE the large poinsettia!!  I added some swirly pearl embellishments behind the poinsettia to add a nice elegant touch!!

I just love elegant Christmas cards like this!! 

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, WOW Kendra! It is so PRETTY! I LOVE that Poinsettia and those beautiful swirly pearls
Very Elegant! Have a lovely Day! :)

Theresa

Helen said...

Kendra, the classic holiday colors of your card show so well with your design. Like your "note" paper background and the pearl flourish. Great image contrast! tfs