Sunday, June 24, 2018

On Your Special Day


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a beautiful Wedding card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I love how this elegant card turned out:
I used a piece of glittery silver cardstock for my first layer on top of my base!  I the cut a slightly smaller layer from white cardstock and embossed with one of my favorite swirly embossing folders!!  I then wrapped some ribbon around the two layers and added it to my card base.  

The large center shape is die cut from the Nested Stitched Bracket Labels (10181) die set! I then added the On Your Special Day (10199) sentiment die cut to the top of the label!  I decided it would be fun to use the same glittery paper have the word 'special stand out'!  I thought it was a nice break-up, instead of having all the words the same color.

I added some flowers and pearls from the my stash to finish off the card!  It adds the nice touch!

So elegant!!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how Pretty! LOVE the embossing and the words and the flowers.... Have a great day!

Theresa