Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Weird Holiday with MCT


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Weird Holiday


I enjoy checking out all the 'Weird' holidays!

I decided to base my project off of June 3rd's 'Repeat Day"!! 

Little info on the day:
Possibly created by someone who loved doing the same thing over and over again, Repeat Day is an unofficial holiday that encourages people to re-do or re-state things multiple times. It is unclear why someone invented a holiday that would make celebrators sound like a broken record.

While Repeat Day is definitely one of the more bizarre holidays out there, it needs very little preparation or effort to celebrate - all you need to do is repeat yourself !!

I love flowers and was so excited when the Cute Flower Tag Die was released recently!! 
I created this tag:
With the weird holiday in mind, I decided to 'repeat' myself and create another tag as I really liked how it turned out so much!!

Here is my new tag:
So fun!!  I decided to go with a brighter plaid this time!!

I left the flower look like a daisy as that is what I really liked about my first one!  I just added some rhinestones to the center!

June 8th is Best Friends Day!
So I added the 'To my best friend'' sentiment to the inside of my tag, which is part of the Mini Spring Greetings stamp set!
This tag turned out, just as cute as the first one I made!!
Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra....LOL about this Holiday!! Anywho LOVE your tag it is Gorgeous and Yes your 1st one is too!! I am loving the plaid of it all and the ever so clever and creative ideas you came up with using all of Miss Emma's Fab goodies. Your inspiration abounds. I am still LOL about this holiday....because whoever repeats themselves in thought word or deed!! LOL
Your idea for a repeat is Spectacular!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!
Love the plaid paper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

What crazy holidays will they think up next! hahahaha... I do love your tag - the first one and the second one! They are simply fantastic! I've been eyeing this flower tag for awhile now and I may have to just break down and order it! I'm heading out of town, so Have a wonderful week and I'll chat with you when I return! :)

Theresa