Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Feeling Stinky

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I personally love the new Fun Fold Die from D2BA!  It creates a super fun flip-it card!

I decided to also use one of the adorable skunk stamp sets!  I admit I'm not really a fan of skunks, but the two new skunk stamp sets have won me over!!

I used the skunk from the Feeling Stinky stamp set for this card:
I used some lovely Fall Harvest Paper!

A look at my card opened up:
I used the 'Sorry you're feeling so stinky' sentiment on the inside!  Which is also part of the Feeling Stinky stamp set!!
The Nesting Rectangle Fancy Frames die set was used for some of my layers.

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I love everything about your card, the papers the cute skunk and the cards mechanism:)

Scrapper69 said...

So cute and adorable! I love the fall papers and that stinkin' cute skunk! :)

Theresa