Friday, December 28, 2018

You Are Lovely


Hello Stamping Friends!


I hope you had a wonderful holiday season!!  Ours was truly amazing!!  Sorry I haven't posted anything the last few days, but I have been watching movies, playing games, snuggling and walking with the kiddos a lot!!  I just love when they have some time off of school and we can just have fun!!

I have a fun shaker card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I used the beautiful Perched Peacock Card Panel (10581) to create my shaker window:
Isn't it beautiful?!  I love how it turned out!!  

The sequins mix I put together is perfect!!

The 'lovely' sentiment is part of the Lovely & Gorgeous Sentiments stamp set!   I absolutely LOVE this sentiment set!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful shaker card!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤