Saturday, December 1, 2018

Pour Me A Glass...

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I always like to have a few wine tags created, as I think they dress up a bottle of wine nicely.  You never know when you will be invited to a supper with friends last minute.  And in most cases they always tell me not to bring anything and I hate going empty handed, so if I don't have anything I can make....a bottle of wine is always a good answer!! 

So I created this fun wine tag recently:
I was so excited for the new Cheers Tag Die set!  I just had to use it on a wine tag!!

I also used the lovely Totally Tracy Always Wine Time stamp set for the beautiful wine glass and sentiment!  I stamped the wine glass from the set, colored it with my Copics and then fussy cut it out!
I used some lovely D2BA Pattern Paper for the tag!  I just love the colors together!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

3 comments:

Helen said...

So cute. Perfect for the holidays! tfs

Marilyn said...

Cute tag!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

What an awesome way to dress up a wine bottle! Super cute tag!

Theresa