Friday, November 30, 2018

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I have a few posts today, so be sure to check them all out!!

There is another amazing Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!

Check out all the details here!!
There are 88 Super Sponsors!!

How amazing is that?!

Here is the card I created for the hop:
For the beautiful plaid paper, I used some of D2BA's awesome Holly & Plaid Paper!  I absolutely LOVE this sheet of paper!!

I stamped the mug from the Perfect Blend stamp set twice on white cardstock.  I fussy cut the complete mug and stamped one of the nature background on the mug from the Nature Backgrounds set with green ink!  I colored just the over on the other mug and fussy cut it.  I then glued it to the mug, I did this to give some dimension.  I then stamped the mug again on red cardstock and fussy cut the sleeve.  I then embossed the sleeve with a chevron embossing folder!  I love the added texture and fun it gives!!

I used the Nesting Rectangle Fancy Frames for two of the layers. One of which, I stamped the 'You warm my heart' sentiment, which is also part of the Perfect Blend stamp set!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

19 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the plaid paper!
Have a great day,
Marilyn❤️

Anonymous said...

I love this paper, too! Such a darling creation. I really like the flourish steam coming out of the cup!

VanessaB said...

very festive! love it! :)

Cynthia Cole said...

Love your coffee card and those papers!

Helen said...

What a delightful card! Love those plaids. tfs

Barbara-Jean said...

Yes, the paper is great and so is the sentiment! Along with the coffee, of course!

Billie A said...

Great card. I love the plaids. Fun card.

Lagene said...

Great design for coffee lovers! Awesome project, love the perfect plaid paper too!

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper CUTE Kendra!! Awesome Coffee card!

Theresa

~amy~ said...

Kendra, this is awesome. I'm a sucker for plaid and love your layers. The rounded edges and the added twine and steam are perfect!

Esther Asbury said...

Such a pretty coffee card in traditional Christmas colors!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and I love the plaid paper used to show off the images.

Hetty said...

Beautiful, a very lovely Christmas feeling!

Laura S. said...

Great card, love the classic color combination, always in style!

Fikreta said...

Its very nice card!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling, Kendra. LOVE your design.

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the patterns and colors and that cup!! I just used that one today and I love it and I love your card!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love it! Love the papers, layout and the great image. :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

wonderful card, I love the steam!