Thursday, November 1, 2018

Interactive Cards with YNS

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Challenge 101
Theme: 'Let's Play'
Make an interactive card or fancy fold card!

Click here to find the current challenge!

-----------------

So I recently had 3 super fun interactive cards published using lovely YNS products!!

So I am taking the time now to share them!!

First up, is a super fun and adorable Birthday card:

Isn't it fun?

I really like how it turned out!!




----------

Next I have a super fun every day 'Smile' card:
I used the fun Photo Booth Panel Die Set!!

Each little square opens up to show the cute images behind:
The Photo Booth stamp set is so much fun!!

All YNS Products Used:
----------

Lastly, I have another every day card:
I used the super adorable Flowers and Smiles stamp set for the sweet mouse image!

Isn't the pull tab a fun feature?


All YNS Products Used:

I really like how all these interactive cards turned out!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

They are ALL soo CUTE! I think interactive cards are so fun! Congrats on having them published!! Awesome!

Theresa

Teresa Doyle said...

Kendra, these are all adorable cards. Usually I can pick a fave when there are more than one card but not this time! LOL I actually have the pull tab set from YNS and haven't used it in a while but you have inspired me to pull it out. (No pun intended but it works here, right? LOL)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

These are all fantastic!