Sunday, November 18, 2018

Simple Thanks


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a simple card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Since it is the month of giving thanks, I thought I would create and share this fun thanks card:
I placed a piece of floral pattern paper on my cardstock base.

I then die cut the Diagonal Striped Panel (10503) from white cardstock and adhered to a yellowish piece of cardstock.  I adhered the layer to my cardstock base using foam tape to give some dimension!

I finished up the card by adding the Thanks Line (10498) for my sentiment and added a few enamel dots!!

Simple, yet pretty!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute Kendra! I totally LOVE that beautiful word die!

Theresa

Crafting Katie said...

Love this card, Kendra! Just perfect!