Thursday, November 29, 2018

Let it Snow

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

-----------------

The theme this time around is: 
A-Caroling We Will Go

The kids and I love singing 'Let It Snow'!  As we just love playing out in the snow!

So I found inspiration from that song to create this fun card:
I just had to use the fun Simply Circles stamp set again to create this fun background!!  I also used the Winter Unicorns Rock stamp set, for the cute snowflake stamps!!

After creating the background I used the Panel Shapes Die Set to die cut a few circles from the background to add some interest!  I used two of them to create shaker windows!

I used the Little Darling Winter stamp set for the 'Let it Snow' sentiment!

Super fun!!  I really like how this shaker turned out!!



-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Sooooo CUTE!! Totally LOVE your shaker! The circles are just so fun!!

Theresa