Thursday, November 8, 2018

YNS November Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's release day at Your Next Stamp!!!
I just love release day!  This release is so amazing!!!
So MANY great new stamp sets and dies being released today!!!
I am so in love with it all!!
So hard to choose a favorite!!!


--------------------

First up I am showcasing the super adorable new Winter Unicorns Rock stamp set!

My little girl is in love with unicorns right now, so I was super excited to see this new stamp set!!
I used the new Simply Circles Background set to create the fun stamped circles and then used the snowflakes from the new Winter Unicorns Rock stamp set to create the fun background!  I really like how it turned out!!

I added a bunch of gumdrops from the new gumdrop set to the background as well!!

All YNS Products Used:
Winter Unicorns Rock
Winter Unicorns Rock Die Set
Simply Circles Background
New Gumdrops

-----

Next, I am featuring the fun new Holiday Photo Booth stamp set!  I just love the cute animals in this set!!  They are so much fun!
I used the new Paw-liday Pups Die Set to create the fun die cut paw prints to add in my shaker mix!!  I just love they are so fun!!

The 'Happy Holidays' sentiment, stocking and holly are from the new Photo Booth Holiday Elements Die Set!!

I created this fun card with my son in mind, I think he'll love it!!

All YNS Products Used:
Holiday Photo Booth
Holiday Photo Booth Die Set
Paw-liday Pups Die Set
Photo Booth Holiday Elements Die Set
New Gumdrops


Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------

Be sure to check out all the awesome new products here!!!!


Happy Hopping!!
Please remember to leave some love along the way!

You have a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!!

Have a lovely day!


28 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Love that paper pad and the Christmas Photo Booth is adorable! Your cards are so cute!!!

Raga Senthil said...

Great use of pattern paper!! Love the circle bg and photo booth stamp set is so adorable and fun!! Such adorable cards!!

Karthikha said...

Fun creations!! :) Love the shaker one!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGosh! I love the both of your cards! They're so stinking CUTE!! Clever and creative as well!!! Super adorable!!! Have a great weekend!

Theresa

Christine Kiehl said...

oh my goodness! That shaker card is amazing! LOVE those paw print die cuts! How cute are those!!! So very creative you are!

Christi Conley said...

Kendra - both of your cards are so sweet, the colors you chose on the first one is so innovative!!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Really love the vibrant colours on your first card and how you used the new templates to create your awesome background.
Your second card looks amazing too! Love how you combined the patterned papers and shaker colours together. Looks awesome! And, I really LOVE the new characters from the Holiday Photo Booth stamp set!
Love your colouring on both cards too!

Gail said...

Your cards are adorable but my favorite is the shaker card. How can you go wrong with a dog and a shaker card!

Kelsey Thomas said...

These are so cute! :) Love the unicorn.

MadeByMeghanK said...

The colors on the unicorns are amazing!!!!! I love it so much!

Lyn said...

Awesome card, love the photo booth set!

Connie said...

Cute,cute,cute!

Sue D said...

Cute cards. Love the colorful circles and snowflakes on the first one.

Isabelle said...

Two very funny cards !!! I love your idea of double photo to create a shaker.

Dee Earnshaw said...

your cards are so fun - love the shaker elements !!

TNGyrl said...

Love the shaker card!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Marilyn said...

Your cards are so adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

JenAA said...

Great creations! Love the paws in the shaker card! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Great cards! My fav is a shaker card :))

Mary Holshouser said...

Fun idea to cut paw prints
to add to the shaker. It
makes the contents more
interesting. the party
animal is darling. Love
the bubbles in the first
card. Great cards.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Electric Pandemonium said...

What can I say other than your first card is magical LOL I love the colors of the background and the Unicorn! And the Shaker is beyond awesome! Love how you made the Polaroid off to the side with the Shaker in the back!

Lisa Stolp said...

Love the Winter Unicorns Rock! Your shaker card is adorable!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your cards are simply adorable and will bring much joy to the recipient this holiday!

Cindy Holmes said...

Cute cards! I really love how the first card is done is soft pastel colors! With such a cutie pututi Unicorn very precious! And your shaker card is so spectacular! I love the cute little paw pieces for part of the inside of the shaker! Very cute!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable and sweet cards!!! Love them!!! Your shaker is totally amazing!!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Love the winter unicorns! Awesome projects!,

Tracy said...

What fun and festive cards!

Lynne in NI said...

Love these! My little niece would adore the fun unicorn :)