Thursday, April 4, 2019

YNS Challenge #111 - Floral

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

-----------------

The new challenge theme is:
Floral

What a fun theme!!! I LOVE flowers!!

Last month YNS released a brand new panel die...Flower Petal Panel Die!  So I thought it would be perfect to use that die for this challenge card!

I also thought it would be fun to use the panel die to create a shaker card!!  I just can't get enough of making shaker cards, they are so much fun!!
I also used the adorable So Ewe-nique stamp set and coordinating So Ewe-nique Die Set!  I just love the sweet image of the sheep in the flower pot holding the single flower!! 

So cute!!



-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

4 comments:

Eva Laney said...

Super cute card, love that background panel die.... so pretty, awesome shaker card!
Crafty hugs, Eva scraps

Marilyn said...

Adorable card! Love the little lamb!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Grudniowe Handmade said...

What a lovely card :)

Scrapper69 said...

This is simply Darling Kendra! I LOVE the flower plate die... super cute!

Theresa