Tuesday, June 11, 2019

YNS June Preview

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's preview day at Your Next Stamp!!!
Which means tomorrow is release day!!

This time of the month is always so exciting!!
There are some super cute products being released, as always!!

--------------------

Today I am featuring the new Cool Tees stamp set and coordinating Cool Tees Die Set!!
I stamped tee shirt image on a piece of pattern paper from the School Days 6x6 Paper Pad and then die cut it out!  I stamped the 'Peace' sentiment from the Cool Tees stamp set directly on the tee shirt.  I then stamped and colored the cool kitty from the set and added it to the shirt with pop dots!!  So fun!!

The 'Have a Fun Day' sentiment is from the Cool Tag Banner Sentiments stamp set!


All YNS Products Used:
Cool Tees
Cool Tees Die Set

--------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the t-shirt
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Karthikha said...

The T shirt is awesome! Wonderful card! :)

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! I'm back from Vacation! :) Thought I'd pop in to see what I've missed! This card is so cute! I totally LOVE the T-Shirt! So fun! I also went back to see your other Awesome designs! LOVE that grad card you made!!! :)

Theresa

Susanne said...

Love the tee shirt! And cats! Great combination!