Friday, June 21, 2019

You Make Life Beautiful LO

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

Today I am showcasing the lovely Botanical Breeze Paper Collection on this layout:
I used a piece of Breezy Berries Paper for my main background paper.  I then used the same sheet, but the other side for just a little piece of the berries behind my photo and write-up.   I also used a piece of Lavender Lotus Paper for the pretty pink pattern, which was placed behind the berry layer.

I fussy cut a lotus bloom from a piece of Floating Garden Paper to add to the left of my 'You Make Life Beautiful' sentiment, which is part of the Aloha/Hibiscus stamp set!
I just love this beautiful paper!!

The 'You brighten my day' sentiment is from the Friends stamp set!

A fun layout of my daughter and I!  

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how PRETTY! I love the paper and the beautiful photo of you and your stunning daughter!

Theresa