Thursday, September 14, 2023

BOO


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Anything Goes

I decided to create another fun Halloween card using the NEW Etched Edge 'Z' Card Die:
Such a fun new die!!  Makes creating this card so fun and easy!!

Opened up:
How fun is that?!  I just love it!

I was thinking about adding a gift card or candy in my pocket I created, but then thought a fun little tag would work too!!  So fun!!

I just love these products!!


All MCT Products Used:


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

cm said...

So incredibly cute! I used some of last year's Halloween papers recently, too. The Z card is such fun!
~carol

kim said...

this is adorable and gives me some great ispiration.

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️