Friday, September 29, 2023

National Coffee Day

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I have a cute card to share using products from Dare 2B Artzy!!

Happy National Coffee Day!!
I hope you are able to enjoy a cup of your favorite coffee sometime today!!

Be sure to check out the fun Coffee Lovers Hop, all info can be found here!!

Here is the fun card I created:
I just LOVE how it turned out!!

I used the NEW Impossible Card Die!  I just love this NEW die set!!  Makes creating this card so simple, easy and fun!  Plus, I love all the fun layers in the set!  A must have in my opinion!!


I used the Latte Love stamp set for this card!

I drew colors from the paper to color the image in with my Copics!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I didn't even know they came out with a die for it! WOW! Fantastic card! I love the colors...

Theresa