Saturday, January 20, 2024

DD January Release


Hello Stamping Friends!

I have some fun projects to share with you today using products from Divinity Designs January Release!!

First up, an adorable shaker card:
I just LOVE how this mini slimline turned out!!  Perfect for Valentine's Day!!  It's just so perfect in my opinion!

I used the adorable NEW Valentine Gnomes 2 for all the lovely images!!


Divinity Designs Products Used:

Stamp/Die Duo: Valentine's Day
Custom Dies: Mini Slimline Card Base, Mini Slimline RectanglesMini Slimline Pierced Frames
Paper/Die Duo: Valentine Gnomes 2
Paper: Happy Hearts
Other: Bearly Art Glue, Foam Mounting Tape


---------

Next up, an elegant Valentine's Day card:

I LOVE the NEW Rose A2 Card Fronts!!  The papers are so beautiful!!  


Divinity Designs Products Used:


Custom Dies: Heart Box with Layers, A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer, Rectangles, Scalloped Rectangles, I Love You, Mini Stitched Hearts 
Paper: Rose A2 Card Fronts
Other: 
Bearly Art Glue

----------

And lastly.....so excited for this one....the Heart Box with Layers!!

Check out my first box I created:

This makes my heart so happy!!

I just LOVE this box!!
Perfect for some treats!  Or even some money!!


Divinity Designs Products Used:


Stamps: Be Devoted
Custom Dies: Heart Box with Layers, Sentiments Strips 2, Mini Stitched Hearts
Paper: Sweet Hearts
Other: Bearly Art Glue, Foam Mounting Tape

----------



Have a lovely day!




------------------------

No comments: