Friday, January 19, 2024

Love You


Hello Stamping Friends!

I have another card using products from Brass & Bliss Craft Co.'s January Release!!

This card features the NEW Stacked Hearts Stencil and Freehand Frame:
A clean and simple card, but I just love how it turned out!!

 I used some of their Color Fuse inks to create the pretty background!  And I just LOVE the stamped frame!
The 'I Love You' sentiment is from the NEW I Love You Gnome stamp set.  The entire sentiment is 'I love you, like, a lot', but I only wanted to use the 'I love you'.

I used the Small Heart Outline Die for the glittery hearts!!

So pretty!!

"The Heart Strings Release is available for purchase on the Rubbernecker website until the *NEW* Brass & Bliss Craft Co website is launched in March"!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

No comments: