Friday, May 24, 2024

Handy to have around


Hello Stamping Friends!

I have a Father's Day card to share with you using products from Brass & Bliss Craft Co.!!

I just love how this masculine card turned out:
I love their new Wood Plank Panel Die!  Great for handy man cards!!


The inside:
I really like how I made the saw look link it is cutting through the paper!

Super fun!  Great for any handy man!! 

You can find details on how I created this card here!


Brass and Bliss Prodcuts Used:




SALE ALERT!
Brass and Bliss is having an amazing Memorial Day Sale going on now, giving 20% off on all Stamps, Dies and Stencils through 5/27/24. “Closeout Items” will receive an additional 20% off the sale price listed.
Use code MEMORIAL20
You can shop here!

Brass & Bliss Craft Co is donating 10% of all sales (from 5/23-5/27/24) to the Wounded Warrior Project, to honor the fallen soldiers and give a gift of support to the wounded. Let your shopping go to a good cause this season.


Have a lovely weekend!




------------------------


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Very cool! That background plank die is awesome... so much detail using it! Great card!

Theresa