Friday, May 24, 2024

MCT 142nd New Edition Release

 Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to the 142nd Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

What a fun NEW release, as always!!

When shopping, use code KENDRA for a 15% discount!!
Now until Sunday night!  

Any other time you can get 10% off!

-----------

I was inspired to use the NEW Bird and House Stamps & Dies, Bird House Tag Dies and New Gorgeous Gardens Paper Pad!!

I just love how this sweet card turned out:
I just love these bird houses!!

I also really am enjoying the NEW 5X5 Card Die Layers!  So many great layers in this set!

And not to mention I am obsessed with the NEW Strawberry Flower Plate Dies!  The flowers are so pretty!!  Fun to layer!!


All MCT Products Used on Birdhouse Tag:
Bird House Tag Dies
Birds & House Stamps and Dies
Strawberry Flower Plate Dies
5x5 Card Die Layers


What a great release!!


Have a lovely day!


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I don't have an Instagram account... so I thought I would POP on over to see what you created for the new release... I love your card! The birdhouses are so cute! Fab project my friend! :)

Theresa