Monday, March 15, 2010

Loving Creative Inspirations Paints!!

I got my Creative Inspiration Paints in the mail last week and just fell in love with the colors! The colors are amazing and packed full of shimmer!! There are endless possibilities of what you can do with the paints. You can use an auqa pen with the paints to color in an image, cover ribbon with the paints to add shimmer to the ribbon, make your own shimmer mist, stamp with the paint and more! The paint sticks to almost every surface!
The paint colors are very vivid and full of shimmer!! To see all th available colors click here.


My first card I created using the paints! I didn't color this image in at all, except for the watering can. I first stamped the image with black pigment ink and embossed it with black embossing powder. I then used an aqua pen, which I dabbed in the paint and filled in the image. I am really happy with how this card turned out. I left it fairly simple as I didn't want to take away from the image or all the shimmer!

Close-up of the card!

Stamp: Northwoods Rubber Stamp, Inc.
CI Paints: Fairy Dust, TuTu Pink, Amethyst, Plum, Canary, Sage
Gems: Basics by Kaisercraft
Ribbon: Robert Stanley Collection from Hobby Lobby
Paper: Random scraps


My first try at making a video in hopes to show you all the shimmer from the wonderful paints!



Another quick card I made with the paints!!



Stamp: DeNami Design "Stacked Presents" N89
CI Paints: Plum, Tickled Pink, Sage, Buttercup, Rose Quartz, Turquoise
Paper: Striped papers is from DCWV "Flower Shower Spring Matstack" and the others are random scraps
Last night after I had the images colored in I was so excited how cool the paints were that I had to share the images with my husband. He usually always tells me my cards are really nice and wgat not, but this time he actyally took the image from my hands and examined the image! He was so impressed by the paints! Thought I'd share that!!

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beasutiful card- LOVE that stamp and the painting is so pretty!

FroggieStamps said...

So pretty, those paints are awesome! :)