Saturday, March 6, 2010

Scrapping Saturday

Was able to spend the day in my craft room!! DH (Dear Husband) took the little guy to the shop with him today and Ava and I spent the day in my craft room! I have added a pic of her to the left...watching me craft!


"You Are Loved" LO for DD's album! I love how it turned out!!



"You Are Loved" LO for DS's album! Also pretty happy with how this one turned out.



"Pretty" LO for DD's album.



"Smiles" LO for DD's album. In the upper right I used SU's stamp set "Itty Bitty Buds" to add some flowers to the LO. The flower matched the backround paper so well.



"Adore" LO for DD's album.



"Adore" LO for DS's album.



"Best Friends" LO for DH and my album. My best friends wedding last Feb.



LO for DH and my album from our good friend's wedding this past summer.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Kendra. Just jumped over from the mb. All your layouts are so nice and I love your helper too - LOL!!

I'm going to go and finish browsing around now. When you have time why don't you come and give me a visit sometime.

I'll be seeing you!

http:cuteandsome.blogspot.com