Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bling Bling Bling

Good morning!  Hope you are having a great start to the weekend!  I have a fun card to share with you this morning!
I used the adorable "Gardening Kaela" from Designed 2 Delight for this card!  I just love her! When I saw this image I just knew I had to use her and will be using her a lot more in the future.  Being I'm such an avid gardener this digital image is right up my alley. 

I created these flowers with my Cricut.  I used "Walk in My Garden" and then added some bling to them!  I really like how they turned out.

I am hosting this week's challenge at Designed 2 Delight, which happens to be "BLING"!  Join in, we'd love to see your creations!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Kendra

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful as always Kendra!!
*HUGS*

Faith S. said...

I love the way you created the flowers! Your card is so pretty! Thanks for hosting this week's challenge!!

Lola said...

Your flowers are gorgeous with the different sized bling. Just awesome and so 3D. Speaking of 3D, Kaela looks fabulous!