Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SSD Sketch #107

Welcome to Sketch Challenge #107 with Skipping Stones Designs!
 Jen Del Muro has provided us with another wonderful sketch this week!
 
Sketch #107:


 
My card:
I used stamp set Christmas Swirls for the ornaments!

A close-up of the ornaments, I just love how the turned out with the added shear ribbon on the top!

The ornaments take up a lot of room, so it is hard to see the piece of backgroud paper I created, so I took some in process pictures to share, as it turned out really neat and is soooo shimmery!

I useda stamp from the set Timeless Textures to create this fun patterned paper:
First I stamped it twice on a piece of paper.

Then I used a few of my Creative Inspirations Paint to add some shimmer and a sponge like affect.
I used CI Paints; Denium, Sky Blue, Silver Frost and Winter Frost!

Have a wonderful day!

Kendra
--------------------------------------

Challenges:

Colour Create: Blue, Silver and White

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a beautiful creation. Fabulous design and
lovley use of our colours:-))
Thanks for joining in with us over at Colour Create.
Sylvia

Mina said...

gorgeous Kendra, your design is beautiful and so festive feeling...thanks for joining in with our Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx