Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sneak Peek with PAS

I have a sneak peek of one of the stamps being released from Paper and Such this month!!

I can't wait to share a card tomorrow using one of the adorable snails from a fun set that just makes you smile!

The sneak I have for you today is actually a set that is being re-released! 

I just love it!


I also used some Baker's Twine on my card

When I was creating this card, my little guy was spending some time with me in my craft room and wanted to color the image, so I stamped a few Paper and Such images for him....next thing I know he was asking for my camera to take a picture of them! lol  He really knows of this card making/blogging works!  As he then asked if I could post it for him!! :) 

I could resist as I was so proud of him, so with further here you are, my son's beautiful work:

For only being almost 4 years old, I think he did pretty good!

Have a fabulous day!




No comments: