Friday, June 22, 2012

Sweet Little Boy

Today I have a sweet layout I created for my little guy's album!  I can't believe he will be 4 years old in two weeks!

Time sure flies by!
I can still remember very clearly the first week of having him home, we were in such amazement by his every move!

I used some of my amazing Inspired By Stamping stamp sets to create this fun layout!!

The "sweet little Boy" title was created using the new Oh, Baby! set along with the Little Phrases set from Inspired By Stamping!

The "bundle of joy" sentiment is also from the Oh, Baby set.

In this new set there is also a line of three stars which are fun to use to add some star elements to your projects.  I decided to put a set above and below my write up.

I also used a single star to add in each scallop of my border!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: