Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Tag

Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!!

Today I am posting on the 3 Girl JAM Blog!!
Their current challenge is Anything Halloween with Ribbon!!

Be sure to share your spooky projects!!

With Halloween around the corner I have a cute Halloween Tag I created for today's post using some of my favorite new products!
The paper I used is from the Authentique 6x6 Paper Pad Enchanted!

To get the tag, I used my new Tag Album Die from Top Dog Dies!!
Have you checked out all their new dies?
If you haven't, be sure to check them out, they are AMAZING!
So many fun dies to choose from!!
(I'm in LOVE!!)

I used the smaller of the two!

For my tag I wanted to add some lovely Crinkle Ribbon to the top, so I used the Tuxedo from the Celebrations Bundle and Harvest Orange from the Harvest Bundle, which I thought were a perfect addition to this tag!!

The adorable stamped images are from the new SweetStamps.com set Halloween Silhouettes!
I also used my new Wildflower Die and Vintage Alphabet Die from Top Dog Dies!

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: