Friday, October 11, 2013

Join Us with TDD

Happy Friday!

I recently got the awesome Purse Pocket Card (A2 Die) from Top Dog Dies!

One word.....
LOVE!!!

I thought the die would be fun to use to create invites to any kind of girly party!

So I created this sample wedding shower invite:
So girly and fun!!

Here's a look at the sample invite inside:

I used the Vintage Alphabet Die to create the "Join Us"!
I also used the Wildflower die!

Be sure to check out all the lovely new dies from Top Dog Dies!
There are so many fun ones to choose from!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!
We have nothing planned this weekend!
So I am hoping to get a lot done around the house!
And maybe even some crafty time!!


1 comment:

Meagan said...

So cute! What a fun way to invite your girls for a celebration.

- Meagan @ Top Dog Dies