Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Flurry of Snowflakes

Happy Wednesday Stamping Friends!

I'm posting on the Joy's Life DT Blog today!!

This week it is all about Christmas Cards!!
Not a problem, since I am still creating cards to hand/send out!

I got out my Joy's Life Stamp set Oh, Christmas Puns and my Snowflake Trio Die Set from Top Dog Dies to create this beauty:
I just love the white, blue and silver!


Check out the fun sentiment from Joy's Life Stamps:
I stamped most of the sentiment with a dark blue, but masked the "Flurry" so I could stamp that with VersaMark Ink and then emboss with Silver Embossing Powder!

Perfect with the die cut snowflakes from Top Dog Dies!! 


----------

A look at the stamp set used:


Check out all of Joy's Life Stamps here!

----------

Top Dog Dies Used:



Check out the Top Dog Dies Blog for some more wonderful inspiration!!

And be sure to check out the Top Dog Dies site to see all their amazing dies!!

----------


Have a wonderful day!!


--------------------------

Challenges:
Loves Rubber Stamps: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes and Optional CAS




5 comments:

Beckie said...

So very, very, very pretty! I love your choice in colors and layout.

You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D

Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Shop

Indah Permata Sari said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous! Love all the snowflakes here. Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh wow, this is so beautiful, I love it! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Marcy said...

This is so beautiful! Love the different blue and silver tones of your snowflakes against the white background. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Lisa said...

Absolutelt stunning CAS card Kendra! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly :)