Saturday, December 14, 2013

Let It Snow

Happy Saturday!

I can't believe it is almost the middle of the month today!  Yikes!

Only 11 more days till Christmas!! 
I'm not sure who is more excited in the house, the kids or me!! :)

My parents just bought me a really nice new camera, so I am really excited to capture some holiday memories!! 

I used Inspired By Stamping's set Winter Wonderland to add the two snowflakes and sentiment to the paper base!

Close-up:

I first used the large snowflake from the Snowflake Trio Die Set to cut out the snowflake on the patterned paper.  I then used the smaller snowflake die to cut out the snowflake in which I popped up on this card:
I added some lovely shimmer to my snowflake to add the perfect touch!

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

cohenna said...

Prosta i elegancka - po prostu piękna :)