Monday, April 21, 2014

Lily's Garden with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!

As some of you already know, one of my absolute favorite things about spring is starting to see my flowers come up and bloom!

I am obsessed with my flowers!!

With that being said the Lily's Garden (H10) stamp is a must have!!
Isn't this such a beautiful image?!
I love it!

I also used the For Someone Special (A109) sentiment!
I had such a fun time coloring this image with my Copics!  
I really like how it turned out!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute. Love the coloring and the image. Great job.

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

That is so sweet, Kendra. You make the kind of cards I love - just my style! Great work. Design is perfect.

Samantha Carlton said...

Very cute card, that little Lily's garden is a must have stamp - better add it to my 'wish list'!! lol

Sam x

Mynn xx said...

Hi, friend! This is SUPER sweet!!! Your coloring is fabulous--and I LOVE the colors you used! I am just blown away by the detail! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynn xx