Monday, April 14, 2014

Pink Birthday with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!

Our current monthly challenge at GI is Polka Dots, Pink and Glitter!
What a fun combination!

Be sure to join in, we'd love to see what you create!

With the challenge in mind, I thought it would be fun to create another fun girly birthday card:

I used the Floral Cake (E819) for my main image!
Yummy!!  Such a fun cake!

The "Happy Birthday" tag is from the Tags Rubber Stamp set (G483).

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------

Challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Catch the Bug: Anything Goes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Girly card! Love the pink.

Mynn xx said...

Such beautiful coloring, Kendra! LOVE the sweet pinks and the touch of glitter! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx