Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Basket of Flower with IBS

Hello Stamping Friends!

Guess what time it is?!?!

May's Release at Inspired By Stamping!!!!

What an amazing release!!!
I am in love!

For my card today I used the new Basket of Flowers set!!
Such a lovely set!

Here's the card I made:


hat a beautiful image!!
IBS_May14_KSand3

I love that the little sentiments in the set fit inside the small heart on the bucket!

What a fun idea!!

I also used one of the beautiful sentiments in the set!
IBS_May14_KSand4
Don't you like the banner I stamped the sentiment on! :)  

A preview of one of the new dies in the Fancy Labels 3 Die set! 
(You're going to love it, I sure do!!)

I also used some of my favorite White Fabric Tape!!

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for your chance at winning this stamp set!!

Have a lovely day!!



1 comment:

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

That is beautiful, Kendra.