Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Flower Power with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a card to share with you today using a fun new embossing folder from The Stamps of Life!!

I just LOVE the new Sizzix Flower Power Embossing Folder!!

When I seen it, it screamed "bling" to me, to be added to the centers of some of the flowers!!
I love how it turned out!
I could have created a series of these in all different colors!

The banner I die cut, is from the Sizzix Framelits Dies w/Stamps - Banners #2 set!


 And the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the Sizzix Tags Framelits w/Stamps set!
The cute little flower is also from the Sizzix Framelits Dies w/Stamps - Banners #2 set!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

This is such a COOL idea, Kendra! I think I'd like to try it with colored bling or even liquid pearls--super genius! LOVE this card, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx