Monday, March 30, 2015

Hippity Hop with SS


Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

There's another wonderful challenge on the Sweet Stamps Blog for you to join in!
We'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind!!

You have a chance at winning $10 to purchase some 
"sweet" things of your own!!

SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

----------------------------------


This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:

Hippity Hop
Easter is right around the corner!
My kiddos just LOVE Easter, they love searching for their hidden eggs!!

I used the adorable Taylor the Bunny 'lil Sweetie!! 
Isn't this image cute?!  
I had so much fun coloring it in!



Close-up:
I am so excited for Easter, but can't believe it is almost April already!

I decided I would finish off the inside of my card right away with some of 
Sweet Stamp's cute Easter stamps as well:
I used the Striped Egg and Egg-stra Special Easter sentiment for the inside!

I've been hoarding the papers I used for this card for awhile now and glad I have been as I think they were perfect for this card!!  Just sad that they are gone now!

Have a wonderful day!



----------------------------------

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful Easter card Kendra! The image is so sweet and fantastic job on the coloring!! The layering is so fun and what a great combination of papers!
Have a great week and Happy Easter!
Sherrie k

Sandy Fredrick said...

This card is so pretty, the coloring on the image is beautiful and I love the variety of DP and added embellishments. Sweet!!