Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fav Technique with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today, featuring two cards using one of my favorite techniques!

I featured the Painter's Tape Technique on the blog awhile back, and it is one I really enjoy doing!

It's a fun technique if you need to create a quick card and don't have time to color in an image.
I decided to us the Flower of the Month: Pansy set!

A nice image to allow the technique to show through the flowers!

So pretty, I love how it turned out!
IBS_KSand_April28.a2
The Happy Birthday is also part of the Flower of the Month: Pansy set!

I encourage you to try out this technique, it is super fun and easy!!

Close-up of the Pansies:
IBS_KSand_April28.b
Isn't it fun?! I sure think so!

--------------

 Next up, I created a masculine card as well:
This time, for this card I used the Pirates set!!

This ship is more of a silhouette image, but the technique still gives and awesome look, in my opinion!
IBS_KSand_April28.2a
A fun masculine card!

Close-up of the ship:
 IBS_KSand_April28.2b
Hope you have been inspired to try out this technique, if you haven't already!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------


1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Both cards are great! Love the pretty in pink and that masculine one is awesome for any man.