Friday, April 29, 2016

Peeking Puppy with GI

Happy Friday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

I have a fun springy card!!!

I love how this card turned out!
For my main image I used the adorable Peeking Puppy (H264)!!
Isn't this puppy adorable?!

Opened up:
I stamped the Flower Bouquet (J110) on the pretty designer paper and then used my Copics to add color to the image.  Just to make it stamp out a little more.

I also stamped one of the butterflies from the Butterflies and Hearts (E563) stamp on the upper part of the same pattern paper, but this time with a similar ink color to the paper, as I wanted the butterfly to kind of blend it!


A close-up look of the cute puppy:
So adorable!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


No comments: