Thursday, April 21, 2016

Wild and Crazy with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I used the "friend" die from the new Doghouse Dies set to add along with the fun stamped sentiment from the crazy4life stamp set!!
I just love how this fun Friend card turned out!!!

Before I added the Stitched Circle layers, I first used distress ink to create the pink background and then splattered some ink in pink and purple!


TSOL Products Used:
Stamps:  crazy4life
Dies: Cookie Doghouse Die (friend die), Stitched Circle Dies, Triple Circle Flip-Its
Ink: Guava, Candy, Candy Reinker, Pixie Reinker,
Paper: Guava, Candy, Make a Wish Collection
Misc.: Goosebumps

------------------


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

3 comments:

T Pham said...

I have such a hard time with pink, but I love what you did with it. Great card.

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card. I love how it looks 3-D! At first I thought it was a planner lol

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE this card! So COOL!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations