Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Fun with Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!


It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!


Today I am featuring two cards!!!

I recently got some awesome dies from Frantic Stamper's Retro Cool Release!

But really didn't have sentiment stamps to go along with them.  I could have created them on my computer and printed them off.

But Honey Bee Stamps selection of awesome mix and match stamp sets makes creating your own sentiments so much fun!!

So first up I got this adorable Small Retro Telephone Die!  Right away I thought a sentiment about talking would be cool!  As those special long talks with friends are always a cherished moment!  Why not let a friend know that!

I started by stamp the "talks" using the awesome Hand Lettered Alpha!!  I truly love this alphabet set!!
I then stamped the "love our", which is two separate stamps, from  the Cherish stamp set!

 I think it is so cool how I am able to create this sentiment with these sets!!

I just love being able to mix and match sets!  Makes for endless possibilities!!!

Next up I created this super fun card:
I just love this pair of glasses from the Retro Glasses die set!  There are 4 dies in this set!!!

I also used the Spectacular die!  But wanted to add "you are"!  Not a problem with all the lovely mix and match stamps Honey Bee has to offer!!  This time I grabbed my Thanks stamp set, which has both the "you" and the "are"!

I love the combination of dies and stamps!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Check out all of Frantic Stampers dies!!!!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------


No comments: