Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June YNS Feature Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme Is....
YELLOW

Not a problem! My favorite color happens to be YELLOW!!

I decided to create a tag using the super fun new Cool Tag Three Die Set!  I absolutely love this die set!  There are so many fun pieces in this set!!
On the rectangle die cut piece  I stamped the fun Flower Ink Splatter a few times in yellow ink!  I then stamped one of the sentiments from the Cool Tag Banner Sentiments stamp set on the wavy banner die cut!

I finished the tag off by adding some yellow gumdrops from the Magical Pastel Sparkly Gumdrops set and some Yellow Solid Divine Twine!!

This tag will be so nice to add to a birthday gift package!!

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

No comments: