Monday, November 21, 2016

YNS November Feature Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme Is....
Tags

What a great feature day theme!  I was so excited to see this theme, why you ask?!?

Well every year I tell myself I am not going to buy tags for my Christmas gifts and am going to hand make them! Well I get short on time with all the Christmas hustle and it never happens!

So this feature day theme really helped me this year!!  I may actually be able to make that goal this year!!

Here are a few of the tags I created:
Aren't they cute?!

I knew I wanted to do something kind of quick so that I could make a bunch of them and not take hours!  So instead of coloring all the images in, I stamped the images with an ink color!  I just love all the new inks from YNS!!!

These are all the colors I used:

They are truly beautiful!!

I used the amazing Cool Tag Three Die Set to create each of the tags!

I then used these stamp sets to create the tags:


Each one of these sets is so fun!!  I love them all!!

I especially liked having the Mini Letters and Numbers stamp set so that I could add the "To" and "From" to the tags.  For the tags that I didn't have enough room to add the "From" to the front, I added it to the back:
I used a black marker to add the two dots at the end of the stamped "To" and "From".

And as always, I finished off my creations by adding some yummy Gumdrops and lovely Divine Twine!!

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

No comments: