Thursday, September 28, 2017

YNS Challenge #74

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I found some inspiration in both the colors and the sketch!!  I just love YNS's challenges!!

The photo inspired me to create a Halloween card!!
I used the adorable Halloween Pumpkins stamp set!!  I just love being able to stamp these pumpkins and put on any face I'd like!  So fun!!  I also used the coordinating Halloween Pumpkins Die Set to cut them out!!

I used some Black Licorice Divine Twine under my pumpkins and then stamped the "Happy Halloween" sentiment also from the alloween Pumpkins stamp set in Black Olive Ink!!

I finished off my card by adding two orange gumdrops from the Sunset Sparkle Gumdrops set!

So cute and fun!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so SPOOKY CUTE Kendra! Super fun Halloween card! LOVE the pumpkin Faces! :)

Theresa

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a fun card !