Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Season's Greetings Shaker


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a cute shaker to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I absolutely love the new Seasons's Greetings Block Die!!!
When I got this die, I instantly thought about creating a shaker card with it!!

I'm obsessed with creating shaker cards, they are so much fun!!  I really enjoyed giving them!  Especially since kids and adults enjoy them so much fun!!

You can't help but shake them a few times!!! 

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! Your card is Fantastic! I adore Shaker Cards as well and yours are always so CA-UUTE!! Great way to use this new Fab Die! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great shaker card !