Friday, December 1, 2017

Christmas is Perfect

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!  I have three cards to share with you today!

Two of which I created a few months ago for a call Card Maker Magazine had and they were accepted!!

They are in the Card Maker Winter 2017 Issue pg. 37!!
It's always so much fun to see your work printed!!

Here is a close-up of the two:

They were looking for quick and easy holiday cards!!  I love the simplicity of what I came up with!!

I used a strip of Winter Plaid paper on the right of each card.  And used the gorgeous Poinsettia Tangle stamp set to stamp the poinsettia in colored ink!  The sentiment is from the set as well!  I absolutely love this sentiment!!

Such a fun design to create a bunch of quick holiday cards!!  

Here is one more I created for this post today:
I switched up by flipping the orientation of my layout and using a different sentiment!  I decided to add some pearls to the center of my poinsettia as well!! 

Simple, yet so elegant!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

They are sooooo PRETTY and Congrats Kendra! I agree it's always so nice to see your designs in print! It's been awhile for me... haven't entered my projects in anything for a couple of years now... But I'm so happy to see your super sweet cards in the Mag! YAY! FYI - I'm totally gonna use your card design - I love it.... :) Have a wonderful weekend!!

Theresa