Sunday, December 31, 2017

Ornament Boxes


Hello Stamping Friends!

Just wanted to quickly share with you some adorable little boxes I created to put some handmade ornaments in to give as a gift to my mother-in-law at Christmas!

A few years ago I created ornaments for her tree with everyone's name on!  Well this last year we had two new additions to the family!  So I thought I better make an ornament for each of them!
The box, is a .svg file I bought from the Silhouette Design Store, which can be found here!!
I absolutely love how they turned out and her reaction to receiving them was priceless!! 


I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year!! 
Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great boxes. You definitely need to keep up the tradition of making ornaments. Happy New Year!

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

What a fabulous idea and that box is so cute!!!