Thursday, January 18, 2018

YNS Challenge 81

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

Sketch


Color Inspiration:


-----------------

I found inspiration in the sketch for my card today:
I absolutely LOVE the Happy Dance stamp set!!  You can't help but smile when you see this adorable Lizard!!   I want to do the Happy Dance with him!!

I stamped the Star Ink Splatter in Sunflower Yellow Ink a few times on my white card base!  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set to die cut the rectangle that I then stamped the lizard on and colored with Copics!

I adhered the rectangle to my card base using an Action Wobble!!  So he actually does the HAPPY DANCE!! 

I added the two sentiments, which are part of the Happy Dance stamp set!!  And finished off the card by adding some Gumdrops!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh my.. What a CUTE card! Yup! Makes me smile too! I really need to get this little guy - he's been on my wish list forever!!! Have a great day!

Theresa